Web Smart OAM Managed 10/100/1000Base-T to 100/1000Base-X SFP GbE Switch
The FMC-2000MS family are Web Smart OAM/IP managed Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T to 100/1000Base-X fiber Ethernet Switch/Converter, which provide simple control and setting function on each Ethernet port through in band network via a Web browser. The FMC-2000MS Ethernet Switch/Converter gives you the fiber cabling connector, SFP-LC. Both multi-mode and single mode models are available as well as BiDi which allows bi-directional transmissions using only a single fiber cable. Auto-negotiation will automatically tailor to convert both half-duplex and full-duplex signals, according to IEEE 802.3u standards. LED indicators signal the power status of the Switch, UTP port speed, Link, and duplex status, FX port Link and duplex status.
- 10/100/1000Base-T to 100/1000Base-X SFP Ethernet Switch
- Auto-Cross over for MDI/MDIX in TP port
- Auto-Negotiation or Manual mode in TP port
- Supports flow control Enable or Disable
- Supports Jumbo Frame 16K Packet
- Ingress/Egress Bandwidth control
- Supports IEEE 802.3ah OAM management
- Supports SNMPv1
- Digital Diagnostic (DOM) SFP Support
- Management Password Setting
- Dying gasp (remote power failure detection)
- Supports Link Fault Pass-Through ( LFPT ) Function
- Supports Auto Laser Shutdown (ALS) Function
- USB console port and Web management on stand-alone.
- Supports On-Line F/W upgrade (local) by the Web manager
- Supports 16 Tag VLAN Groups
- RMON counters
- May be concentrated into FMC-CH17 or FMC-CH08 chassis (Adapter Type only)
- May be used as a remote to FRM220-2000MS
Download the data sheet for this CTC Union product.
Call for Pricing
For pricing on any of the CTC Union product range please call so we can understand your requirements.
Still Need Help?
Our friendly and knowledgeable team are available Monday to Friday 9 – 5:30pm.